Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 5, 2010

Gotta Love Drs

So I have to go get blood drawn today and Wednesday to make sure that my HcG count is doubling like its supposed to. And then next Monday I have an ultrasound scheduled for 9:30am to make sure the baby is in my uterus like he/she is supposed to be!

When I first started working at my job, I was told that normally pregnancies go by twos there! Which I thought was kind of funny :) Well I just found out this morning that my coworker is due in six months with TRIPLETS!!! OMG! I was so surprised when I heard that!!!!

But I can't wait to make sure that everything is ok :) Only a week away!!!

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!

    Looks like we re gonna have lots to talk about!! :) I am due March 9, 2011!! :)

    I love ur idea on how u re gonna tell ur parents. I will post my story on how I broke the news to my hubby sometime this week. As far as my parents. We just called and told them - we couldnt contain ourselves!!

    When are you going to spill the beans?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Thats awesome!!! :D And thank you!!!

    We haven't spilled the beans yet because we want to make sure that everything is normal before we tell them. So probably Wednesday night we will tell them! Unless I can't wait that long ;)

    Do you have any symptoms yet?! If so, what are they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I know alot of people do that. I pray that for a healthy pregnancy for you! Lol haha, it was hard for us to wait, but everyone s diff!

    Only symptoms are cramps and loss of appetite. What about u?

    Btw, I gave u a blog award! Stop by my blog to grab it (If you havent already rec'd it from someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Thank you!!!!!!! :D I pray that you have a healthy pregnancy as well!!!!!

    I have been having heartburn, mild cramps, tiredness, my right breast hurts, constipation (lol!), and I am a little emotional. No morning sickness yet thankfully! But I have heard that starts aroung six weeks, so I know its coming!

    And thank you for the award!!! Thats cool :D

    ReplyDelete