Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Amazing Day :)

I had the best day at work EVER! I got to work in the infant room today; ALL day! I've worked in there before, but only a hour or two at a time. I really wish I could get full time in there!!!

Although I had a great day, it was ruined a little while ago when I found out someone I graduated with is pregnant. Another one of the people who I thought I would definitely have a baby before them! Grrr..... Its just so damn frustrating!!!! I can't get over the fact that all the worst people I know are able to get pregnant so easy and its SOOO hard for us!

Its gotten to the point that I am literally depressed. I probably need to see someone about it, but I don't want to. Shrinks don't help. I just feel like I should maybe start drinking a shit ton and smoking all the time and doing drugs, maybe that will help me get pregnant since it obviously works for other people! HMPH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment