Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 29, 2010

So...Tired...

We helped my parents move today to a new house about thirty minutes away. At least it wasn't as hot as it has been, otherwise I think we would have all died of heat stroke! It wasn't too bad though. Dead tired now, so I will be going to bed soon! Alex wont be home until about 2AM because he is at a bachelor party. GAY! And they want me to go to the bachelorette party. No thanks, I would rather spend time with my hubby than go out and watch your dumb bitch friends get plastered, grind on some ugly ass sleaze bags, and puke all over. I'm just not into the party thing anymore, and neither is Alex. Yes, every once in a while we go to the Tavern (that one of his cousin's owns) and have a drink. But most of the time, we just go to get out of the house and talk with friends.  And I HATE bar-hopping bachelor/bachelorette parties. I will only go for people I really care about, and sorry, she is not one high up on that list... Ok, end of my rant...

Heading to bed now... Good night, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment