Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Thankful for Rain

I know most people hate rain, and I normally don't like it either, but today I am happy that there was a little! My plants need it, the farmer's crops need it, and it was a nice way to cool down the town after having it be so hot the past couple days!!!

On another note, still no aunt flow.... I hate the weird dull annoying cramp things again for a little bit this morning... But just as I noticed them, I switched around how I was laying and they went away. I got a LOT of thinking done last night in bed. Some of it was really getting my hopes up about being pregnant. But I should have had a positive test by now if I was pregnant, right? Grr.... But I look at it this way, I didn't know I was pregnant last June until I took a test, and by that time I was seven weeks along. So who knows if it would have shown up sooner or not. And I didn't have any symptoms either. Again, it was an ectopic, so I don't really know what to look for in an actual pregnancy; plus things differ so much woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy.

I wish I could just have a clear way of knowing without having to go get a blood test done!

No comments:

Post a Comment