Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

Yay, it's Friday!

So happy that Friday is here (even though its going to be a long day)!! Helping my parents move this weekend. That should be kinda fun... But at least its a long weekend with Memorial Day. So no work on Monday!!! And I have found out that I am going to be in the four year old room for most the summer (I believe, since I am in there all next week). So that is something to look forward too!!!

Still no monthly gift. I scared my brother last night! Bahaha!!! I made a poll just to see what people thought of the names that Alex and I have come up with and he was like, "Are you really due January 25th?!" I told him no of course, because I have had all negative tests. But if I am indeed pregnant, that WOULD be my actual due date. We shall see!!!

Ahhh, its going to be a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment