Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

HOT HOT HOT!

Today is a beautiful day, but it is really hot! I like 70's but I think 80's is a bit much for May! Looking forward to riding my bike tonight. We are going to go probably after dark so its not as hot. I turned on the A/C for the first time since we have owned this house and its awesome! Only planning on running it some during the late afternoon, early evening. We can open the windows at night to cool it down in here. :)

I love being a home-owner! Its the little things, like painting, and fixing what needs to be fixed that makes life worth-while.
That's how I feel about being a mother. Yes I am excited to be pregnant and have a baby, but that's not the only thing. I can't wait to have all the symptoms (yes, that's right, ALL the symptoms), I can't wait for the sleepless nights, and all the other bad things that come along with parenthood. But its always the good things that make every little bad part blow away in a breeze. For the women out there that think their child is a burden, then why did you become a mother anyways?! And I am not saying to get an abortion, I am saying give you child up for adoption to someone who WANTS all the good AND bad days! I would give up everything to just be able to feel morning sickness, to have the aches and pains of being pregnant; because I know its all worth it in the end!!! I can't wait for every single stage in our child's life. Learning to crawl, walking, terrible two's, learning to talk and their ABC's, writing, being sassy, first day of school.... EVERYTHING!!!!
And that's why I think we have been made to wait... So we APPRECIATE every little thing of our miracle; our child <3

No comments:

Post a Comment