Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hump Day

I know "hump day" means the middle of the week, you are almost over the hump, etc, but come on, you can't tell me that you don't think dirty every time someone says it!

Ok, ok... Hahaha. I had my fun for the morning :)

Had a two hour work meeting on Monday, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! Just going over new licensing and rules and regulations for work. I thought it was going o be two hours of her bitching at us for how poorly of a job we are doing with something... *sigh* No matter how hard we work, we always get bitched at for one thing or another. Also got my course book last week and started it Monday. Its going ok,but I have to write so many paragraphs, you'd think I was writing a book! Plus I have to interview people and a whole ton of other stuff! When did taking care of children become so complicated! Our parents and grandparents survived with time-outs and spanking; hell, I was spanked! I just can't believe that spanking and time-outs are basically considered abuse now days. And the government wonders why the society is going to hell, its because of spoiled brats that run all over their parents and get away with it; and its all the GOVERNMENT'S fault!!!

Anywhoo..... I took another test yesterday, still negative...

Thanks for reading! Have a great hump day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment