Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tired, Cranky, and Sick; Oh My!!!

Title explains it all today! I finally caught that stomach bug that Alex has had for a week. Not to mention that I have been REALLY tired all day today. And to top it all off, I am pretty sure that I have a UTI :( I haven't had one in almost two years! So its an extremely sad day for me.

As for yesterday's post; we still haven't heard back from her. We got her phone number from a relative, and Alex called and left her a message, but she has yet to call or even text us back. I'm guessing she is just going to ignore us.

On to later last night! We had a little fire in our fire pit and a few friends over. I was messing around with my camera and was able to get a few really cool pictures! I got an awesome close-up of the moon and then I was changing the shutter speed and ISO settings and got a cool picture of traffic going by the front of the house!


From left to right: our friend Thomas, Alex's cousin Luke, my darling Alex, and my "little sister" Elaina (I love her expression! bahahaha!!!) And yes, we use wheelchairs and office chairs as seats for our fires here at home and out at the farm!!! :D

Pretty moon!


Cars driving by! I set the shutter speed as slow as it would go and it was open for about a minute for this picture.

Hope you enjoy your day. And thank you for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment